Friday, March 18, 2011

The World of Discounts

This morning I received a message from God in my email...get your computer fixed for just $99 (normally $619).

It wasn't actually a message from God but what incredible timing given one of my laptop's demise two days ago.  (not the first time I wished I'd done a minor in computer science).

Cudo to the rescue.

If you haven't signed up for notifications of local business discounts you are missing out.

Cudo, Scoopon, Jump On It, Deals Direct to name just a few.

On a tight budget?  Support our local businesses and do your wallet a favour....holidays, dinners, beauty, IT, cleaning - the list is endless

Sign up for daily emails, download the App, follow on Twitter or become a friend on facebook.   Select your location in Aust and enjoy the benefits.

Also a good place to advertise for your own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...